Follow the steps below to ensure phone & health safety, increase durability and performance of your mobile phone, smartphone or tab.
- Always charge your phone when the battery charge becomes 15% or lower and discharge when it reaches 100%. It will help increase battery durability.
- Do not pick up a call or use your device for any purpose when it is charging to avoid potential health risk due to higher radiation.
- Try not to continue a call, make a call or keep using your phone when the charge is under 15% to avoid potential health risk due to higher radiation.
- Do not put your phone on charge at night while you are asleep for safety reason. Also, you should discharge the phone as soon as it reaches 100% and not leave it in charge.
Handling your device
- Try to keep your phone in a bag or rucksack while carrying it and not in your shirt’s or pant’s pocket to absorb fewer radio waves in your body. Too much absorption of radio waves can cause different health issues including stress, sleeping disorders or even cancer (research are still being done on it but we put safety first). Be extra careful with children in this matter.
- Do not leave your phone near your head when you go to sleep. Try to turn off your phone or put it in flight mode and keep distance to it at night. If you have a WiFi router at home, turn it off at night as well or at least put it in a different room.
- Always make short calls and avoid long intensive talks over the phone. You can also use earphone while calling and leave your phone at a distance for better safety.
- Don’t use your phone for a longer period of time if it gets too hot. Also, take breaks every few minutes from looking at the screen to better protect your eyes.
- Reduce looking into the phone’s screen in the dark or at night under artificial light to better protect your eyes.
Keep it clean
- One research showed that sometimes a phone can contain more bacteria than the public toilet. It is because people use or touch their phones almost everywhere and after coming back home we usually wash our hands but many forget about the phone. Use a tissue paper to clean your phone frequently.
- Clean your smartphone’s or tab’s inside junk files, cache, background apps or even viruses by an antivirus app to increase security and performance.
- Do not install too many apps as well as unknown or not very trusted apps to maintain good performance and keep your device secure.
Overall, try not to use your phone too intensively and keep it at a distance, turn it off or put it in flight mode when not in use. Maintain proper cleanup and be cautious if you feel any issues using your device.